Insight Mapping: Mapping Client Language to the EQ Profile is a Master's Class for Certified EQ Practitioners to deepen their understanding of the EQ Profile.
About the LIVE CLASS OPTION:
Class Format: Two 90-Minute Virtual Sessions via Zoom Webinar Platform
Location/Dates: Virtual Session 1 on Friday, October 26th, 2:30PM - 4:00PM EST + Virtual Session 2 on Friday, November 2nd, 2:30PM - 4:00PM EST
Pricing and Format Options:
OPTION 1: $299 INSIGHT MAPPING LIVE INTERACTIVE COURSE OPTION
OPTION 2: $99 Insight Mapping Course Recordings-Only Option (Recordings are unedited)
As a Master Class Attendee of this live interactive Insight Mapping course, you'll be able to:
- Identify the dimensions of the EQ Profile from the language your clients are using at a competent level (i.e. you’ll be able to code client statements to each dimension)
- Determine which way your clients lean in each dimension at a competent level
- Determine the dominant dimensions of your client's internal experience at a competent level
- Ask questions of your clients to create awareness about their missing perspectives at a competent level, whether or not your client has taken the EQ Profile
- Convey to clients who haven’t taken the EQ Profile the meaning and significance of the key dimensions of the EQ Profile at a competent level
- Use InSight Mapping as a “taste” of the EQ Profile with your clients who haven’t taken it, as a means of introducing the EQ Profile to your clients.
- Recognize how your own EQ Profile shows up in your language, at a competent level
- Ask questions of the facilitators during live class
- Engage in discussion with facilitators and coaching peers
- Interact in real-time class activities
- Network with our coaching community
Learning In Action offers coaches, individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, real-time. We primarily serve leadership development consultants, executive and life coaches, trainers, educators, and leaders who understand a key role they play is in developing individuals and teams to be their best.
Our assessment tools, publications, and consulting / training programs are used throughout the world by practitioners in their coaching, consulting, and team development work, plus in leadership development programs and graduate education in leadership and management