Master Class - The Neuroscience of Emotional Intelligence
November 1 & 15, 2019
Why you should attend:Why you should attend:
Class Format: 2 - 90 Min Virtual Sessions via Zoom Webinar Platform
Location/Dates: Virtual Session 1 on Friday, November 1st, 2:30PM - 4:00PM EST + Virtual Session 2 on Friday, November 15th, 2:30PM - 4:00PM EST
So what key questions will we be addressing in this interactive course?
- What is epigenetics and what's the impact on relational intelligence?
- What's the role of neuroscience in attachment theory?
- How does attachment theory and how our brains our shaped in relationship impact our RQ?
- What is our brains default mode network and what's its role in RQ?
Why you should attend:
- To fill out your knowledge and understanding of EQ, and the neuroscience behind it
- To deepen your understanding of the brain and help your clients understand their internal experience
- To have language for articulating the importance, from a neuroscientific perspective, of EQ in leadership, in teams, in organizations
- To be able to clearly articulate how the capacity for EQ is formed and shaped
- To be able to speak to how both the capacity and the behavior of EQ can be developed
Neuroscience and EQ is all about the embodiment of relationship, and interactions:
- Interaction between brain and relationships
- Interaction between relationships and the mind
- Interaction between the mind and the brain
- And how intentional interactions allow for authentic expression
Some of the bigger components we'll cover include:
Epigenetics and the impact on relational intelligence
Neuroscience of Attachment Theory
Impact of Attachment Theory on relational intelligence
Default mode network and its role in relational intelligence
- Able to speak easily about how emotions are made and the role they play for us in relationship
- Able to articulate how LIA defines EQ, why we define it that way, and the science behind our definition
- Understand the key areas of the brain at work when we are acting emotionally intelligent
- Able to articulate how our brains are biologically shaped in relationship
- Understand how EQ is shaped and developed
Learning In Action offers coaches, individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, real-time. We primarily serve leadership development consultants, executive and life coaches, trainers, educators, and leaders who understand a key role they play is in developing individuals and teams to be their best.
Our assessment tools, publications, and consulting / training programs are used throughout the world by practitioners in their coaching, consulting, and team development work, plus in leadership development programs and graduate education in leadership and management