Are You Interested in Going Deeper Faster with Clients and Helping Them Break Through in Weeks Instead Of Months?
Have you been dreaming about how you can accelerate your clients' progress? How you can reveal to your client the unconscious patterns that are blocking them from achieving their goals?
... And despite your best intentions, getting in touch with the hidden part of your clients is just out of reach?
Does it seem like, no matter HOW many sessions you have with a client, the questions you ask, the motivations you examine, or the action plans you create, the work still isn’t breaking beneath their surface? Do you find yourself doubting how much you're truly able to help them in the time you have?
You’re not alone.
Not being able to quickly get beneath the surface with your client doesn't mean you are bad at what you do. It doesn’t.
The truth is, learning how to go deeper faster is pretty much impossible without the proper training and tools.
Hello, my name is Alison Whitmire, President of Learning in Action. I’ve been enjoying how much my work with clients has changed since paying more attention to the methods and tools I use as a coach.
If you're concerned for your clients...
Doubting yourself for their lack of progress...
Feeling like your sessions aren't as productive as they could be, need to be....
You're not alone. There’s just so MUCH to know and understand. Believe me, I get it!
Not that long ago, I faced the same situation you are in now: dreaming of digging beneath the surface and having the ability to see inside my client and divine what's blocking them, but stuck at square one…
Now, however, you can attain the ability to help your clients bust through the internal obstacles that are keeping them stuck in their patterns and help accelerate their progress towards their goals and dreams.
Instead of struggling to find ways to help them see how they are getting in their own way, you can give your clients visibility to their internal obstacles and help them overcome them to achieve their deepest desires.
That’s why I want to let you know about an opportunity we're offering to select participants to learn how to peer inside the internal experience of another, in an accepting and non-judgmental way through our Emotional Intelligence - EQ Practitioner Certification training.
What will you gain through EQ Profile Training and Certification?
As a trainee, you will:
- Form new personal and professional awareness about your internal response under stress and conflict and how this impacts your coaching
- Learn how to discern the common denominators of your clients derailers
- Learn the basics of Learning In Action’s relatable definition of emotional intelligence that applies universally (in personal and professional settings)
- Learn a new functional vocabulary to talk about emotions and other dimensions of their inner world with your clients
Upon certification, you will:
- Be certified in and facilitate a life-empowering Emotional Intelligence assessment, giving your clients more power and choice in life
- Be a certified EQ Practitioner, with the capacity to use the EQ Profile within your organization or with your clients.
- Have joined a group of select individuals who will have learned the language of emotions, self-awareness, and how we get in our own way.
- Have earned ICF CEU’s: 36.25 ICF CCEs (23.2 Resource Development and 13.05 Core Competencies).
A highly interactive training that engages the mind, body and soul.
Our 2-day in-person Certification Training to become a Certified EQ Practitioner will teach you how to uncover hidden patterns that may be blocking your clients from achieving their goals.
The training is highly interactive, using techniques that engage the mind, body and soul. And while the learning is deep and provocative, we include lightness and fun along the way.
The 2-day training certification process consists of:
- Completing the EQ Profile and a 90 minute debrief with a Master Practitioner
- Completing 2 hours of pre-work videos and interactive materials (via our online training portal)
- Participating in our 2-day (Thur-Fri) LIVE training
- Participating in five 90-minute virtual video sessions - where you have the opportunity to practice using the EQ Profile in a supported environment (less than 30 minutes of pre-work for virtual calls)
Here's What You Will Learn In Training:
- During your EQ Profile Certification training, you'll discover a new, practical, and implementable definition of emotional intelligence.
- You’ll experience in real time how the capacity for emotional intelligence is measured by the Learning In Action flagship instrument, the EQ in Action Profile.
- You'll learn exactly what the EQ Profile measures, what it reveals about us, why it is so important, and how you can strategically use it to go deeper, faster with your clients.
The EQ Profile Certification Training is so much more than 2 days of training...
Following our 2-days of in-depth, collaborative learning, we will have five 90-minute virtual video sessions to solidify your certification. These calls are designed to help you develop and refine your understanding of the internal world of your clients and how you can better understand it using the EQ Profile.
During the entire certification process, our team will guide and support you in learning to use EQ profile in your own practice, so you can start detecting your clients' hidden patterns.
During the first two days of training, we immerse you in the language of the internal experience, the understanding of your own EQ Profile results, and the interpretation of the EQ Profile.
After those first two days, we continue to support you through the virtual video sessions, guiding you through how to use it in your work with clients, and even coaching you through your first use of the EQ Profile with a client or prospect.
Here's How You'll Be Prepared Prior to Training:
- Prior to your two-day live training, you'll experience the EQ Profile for yourself, getting visibility to your own internal landscape under stress.
- You'll receive your EQ Profile results as well as a 90-minute interpretation and discussion of your results with one of our Certified Master Practitioners.
- By taking the EQ Profile prior to training, you will begin to explore you own default patterns under stress, which is your first step in understanding the EQ Profile in its entirety.
- To further prepare for your EQ certification journey ahead, you will receive preparation materials via email, including readings, videos, and guides to jump start your learning.
What You Can Expect at Your 2-Day Training
Two full-day in-person training sessions PLUS five 90-minute virtual video sessions
Training Day 1: EQ Profile Fundamentals
Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
The goal for Day 1 is to help you understand the EQ in Action Profile by helping you understand yourself at a deeper level.
On Day 1, we cover the following items:
1. You'll engage in a series of interactive exercises with the intention of connecting you with your internal experience under stress and helping you to understand the EQ Profile by examining your own internal experience and your own EQ Profile results.
2. You'll begin to understand the uniqueness of clients' internal experiences and how every EQ Profile is completely unique.
3. We'll share with you the language of the internal experience, the information and gifts of each emotion, and how to divine your client’s implicit Ladder of Inference as revealed by the EQ Profile.
4. We'll guide you through what the EQ Profile specifically measures and why each item is so important.
Training Day 2: Taking the EQ Profile for a Test Drive
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
The Goal for Day 2 is to engage in exercises that allow you to deepen your understanding of the language of internal experience and how to discuss it with clients.
On Day 2, we cover the following items:
1. You'll engage in pattern interpretation, which is understanding the pattern of thinking, feeling, wanting and believing that is reflected in your clients EQ Profile
2. You'll be able to playfully interact with games to help you use your newly acquired language skills to describe the inner landscape that is revealed by your clients EQ Profile
3. We'll support you in demonstrating your newfound understanding by partnering with other learners to interpret their patterns as presented in the EQ Profile and further solidify your language skills.
Five 90-Minute Virtual Video Sessions provide space and time to solidify and master the use of the EQ Profile with your clients
The EQ Certification virtual calls create a space for you to interact with your fellow attendees to master emotional intelligence and the use of the EQ Profile with your clients.
After our 2-day experience together, you'll be given the opportunity to use the EQ profile with a client of your choosing. Once they take the tool, you can complete an interpretive debrief with them, with the support of Learning In Action's Master Practitioners.
You will also complete a final self-study to review the fundamental elements of the instrument and practice communicating it with potential clients.
The Goals For The Remaining Five 90-minute Virtual Video Sessions Will Be To:
1. Support you in the implementation of the EQ Profile in your work with clients, helping you present it to clients, and integrate it into your current offerings
2. Assist you in taking the EQ Profile on a test drive with a client, galvanizing the support of Learning in Action staff and your cohort, to enhance your learning and ensure your success.
Logistical Note: You will be sent separate invitations for each virtual video session via email ahead of time. All virtual video sessions will be recorded for your convenience.
Virtual Session Dates:
Training Orientation: 10/29 1:30-2:30 EST
Session 1: 11/12 1:30-3:00 EST
Session 2: 11/19 1:30-3:00 EST
Session 3: 12/3 1:30-3:00 EST
Session 4: 12/10 1:30-3:00 EST
Session 5: 12/17 1:30-3:00 EST
Here's What Past Attendees & Graduates Have To Say...
Don’t just take our word for it! Here are testimonials from professionals just like you, who have experienced the power and possibilities with the EQ in Action Profile.
"It brings depth of understanding and focused power for individual and team development..."
"Clients have often had transformative breakthroughs..."
"If you truly want to look into the mirror of self-reflection... there is absolutely no better way"
"Thank you, LIA..."
"Helps identify the client's issue immediately so both of us can get to work..."
"The EQ in Action Profile pinpoints areas for developmental practice, self-awareness, a willingness to look deeper into themselves..."
"Just wanted to say thank you..."
Learning In Action offers coaches, individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, real-time. We primarily serve leadership development consultants, executive and life coaches, trainers, educators, and leaders who understand a key role they play is in developing individuals and teams to be their best.
Our assessment tools, publications, and consulting / training programs are used throughout the world by practitioners in their coaching, consulting, and team development work, plus in leadership development programs and graduate education in leadership and management.
Alison Whitmire, President
Sarah Bush, Training Coordinator
Do You Have Questions About Your EQ Profile Certification Training?
Wondering if the certification training is right for you? Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions we get about the event:
Is there follow-up after the in-person training sessions?
Yes, we'll have five follow-up virtual video training session for all attendees following the completion of the in-person training.
What if I can’t attend all the scheduled video training sessions?
Although we encourage attendance at all live sessions for best learning and interaction, we understand that you may have other commitments during scheduled video training sessions. Each video training session is recorded so you’ll always be able to keep up with the class. If you are unable to attend, you’ll be asked to review the recorded session and provide your thoughts, comments and takeaways prior to the next virtual training session.
Are the video training sessions in this course recorded?
Each of the video training sessions are recorded for your convenience. You’ll have unlimited access to listen whenever and however many times you’d like.
How long do I have access to the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course and all of its materials for at least one year - across any and all devices you own.
Is there a payment plan?
Yes, we do offer a payment plan. The cost of the training is divided into four equal payments that will automatically be charged to your credit card each month. You may attend the training while enrolled in the payment plan, but you will not receive your certification until the full cost of the training has been paid.
Will there be an opportunity to network with other professionals like me?
Yes! Our training sessions are interactive and designed for you to get to know the other attendees.You will also have the opportunity to network during meal breaks and during the training. For other in-person networking opportunities, you might want to check out our bite size dinner workshops in locations around the country, throughout the year. We often host one before our in-person classes!
Is lodging included?
Lodging is on your own. We often arrange for on-site or nearby lodging at reduced group rates, for your convenience. You’ll receive details after registering. If you need answers to specific lodging questions prior to registering, contact us at [email protected].
Are meals included?
Breakfast and lunch for the in-person two-day training is included with your registration. Dinner is on your own. For dinner the night before, you might want to check out our bite size dinner workshops in locations around the country, throughout the year. We often host one before our in-person classes!
Travel doesn’t work for me. Can I obtain my EQ Profile Certification virtually?
Yes! You can learn more about our upcoming 100% virtual training in April 2020. Enroll in our next Virtual EQ Profile Certification class here.
What happens if I need to cancel or reschedule?
If you need to cancel or reschedule, contact us at [email protected]. Unfortunately, refunds aren’t available, but we’re happy to apply your registration fee to a comparable future training session of your choice.
Are ICF CCEs available for completing EQ Profile Certification?
YES! You’ll earn 36.25 ICF CCEs (23.2 Resource Development and 13.05 Core Competencies).
Can I bring a colleague? If so, what is their cost to attend?
Yes, we encourage you to invite colleagues who would also benefit from being certified in using the EQ Profile with their clients or within your organization. If three or more colleagues register together, you will each receive 20% off the full training cost (please use coupon code: GROUP).