LEARNING IN ACTION'S
EQ PROFILE CERTIFICATION
COACH TRAINING PROGRAM
Join us for our 2-day in-person Certification Training to become a Certified EQ Practitioner and learn how to uncover hidden patterns that may be blocking your clients from achieving their goals.
The training is highly interactive, using techniques that engage the mind, body and soul. And while the learning is deep and provocative, we include lightness and fun along the way.
The 2-day training certification process consists of:
What will you gain through EQ Profile Training and Certification?
As a trainee, you will:
Upon certification, you will:
The EQ Profile Certification Training is so much more than 2 days of in-person training...
Following our 2 days of in-depth, collaborative learning, we will have 5 virtual video sessions to solidify your certification. These calls are designed to help you develop and refine your understanding of the internal world of your clients and how you can better understand it using the EQ Profile.
During the entire certification process, our team will guide and support you in learning to use EQ profile in your own practice, so you can start detecting your clients' hidden patterns.
During the first two days of training, we immerse you in the language of the internal experience, the understanding of your own EQ Profile results, and the interpretation of the EQ Profile.
After the in-person training days, we continue to support you through the virtual video sessions, guiding you through how to use it in your work with clients, and even coaching you through your first use of the EQ Profile with a client or prospect.
The goal for the in-person training days is to help you understand the EQ in Action Profile by helping you understand yourself at a deeper level.
During our in-person training days, we cover the following items:
1. You'll engage in a series of interactive exercises with the intention of connecting you with your internal experience under stress and helping you to understand the EQ Profile by examining your own internal experience and your own EQ Profile results.
2. You'll begin to understand the uniqueness of clients' internal experiences and how every EQ Profile is completely unique.
3. We'll share with you the language of the internal experience, the information and gifts of each emotion, and how to divine your client’s implicit Ladder of Inference as revealed by the EQ Profile.
4. We'll guide you through what the EQ Profile specifically measures and why each item is so important.
The EQ Certification virtual video sessions create a space for you to interact with your fellow attendees to master emotional intelligence and the use of the EQ Profile with your clients.
After our two in-person training days together, you'll be given an the opportunity to use the EQ profile with a client of your choosing. Once they take the tool, you can complete an interpretive debrief with them, with the support of Learning In Action's Master Practitioners.
You will also complete a final self-study to review the fundamental elements of the instrument and practice communicating it with potential clients.
The Goals For The Remaining five Virtual Video Sessions Will Be To:
1. Support you in the implementation of the EQ Profile in your work with clients, helping you present it to clients, and integrate it into your current offerings
2. Assist you in taking the EQ Profile on a test drive with a client, galvanizing the support of LIA staff and your cohort, to enhance your learning and ensure your success.
Note: All calls will be recorded for your convenience and to listen to as many times as needed.
But don’t just take our word for it! Here are 5 testimonials from professionals just like you, who have experienced the power and possibilities with the EQ in Action Profile.
Wondering if the certification training is right for you? Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions we get about the event:
Learning In Action offers coaches, individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, real-time. We primarily serve leadership development consultants, executive and life coaches, trainers, educators, and leaders who understand a key role they play is in developing individuals and teams to be their best.
Our assessment tools, publications, and consulting / training programs are used throughout the world by practitioners in their coaching, consulting, and team development work, plus in leadership development programs and graduate education in leadership and management