What does this package include?
- Access to your full EQ Profile Report
- A 90 minute interpretation with a Learning In Action Master Certified EQ Practitioner
The EQ Profile reveals the way we’ve been shaped over the course of our life by the relationships in our life. It shows the patterns of our internal experience that lie largely outside of our awareness. The EQ Profile report provides information about the specific aspects of our internal experience under stress including:
- The feelings we tend to over access or under access
- The extent to which we see both possibility and risk in a challenging situation
- The extent to which we focus on ourselves or the other person
- The way we self-soothe when stressed
- Our ability to identify the thoughts, wants and feelings of others
- Our capacity and willingness to care about and share in the wants, thoughts and feelings of others
And the results help us (and our clients):
- Reflect on our default patterns of relating to others, ourselves and the world
- See what we can’t see about ourselves – our blindspots
- Gives language to our internal experience - helping us to name what’s happening inside us
- Become aware of the relational patterns under stress that don’t serve us
- Access and understand ourselves more fully
- Identify the stories we’ve made up about ourselves, others and the world and provides the opportunity to challenge them
- Be truly and fully seen so that the meaningful work of transformation can occur
What is an EQ Profile Interpretation?
An EQ Profile interpretation pairs you with an EQ Certified Practitioner so that you can uncover the greatest awareness available to you from your results. Your EQ Certified Practitioner is not only certified in the use and interpretation of the EQ Profile, but also is a professionally trained and certified coach. As such, they are optimally able to help you understand and make meaning of what your EQ Profile reveals.
Why is an EQ Profile Interpretation So Important?
While reviewing your results on your own can provide you with surprisingly insightful information, the interpretation with a certified EQ Practitioner takes your awareness to a deeper level. Your interpretation coach is not only conveying the full meaning behind what your results reveal, also they are attuning and connecting with you in the moment, creating a space of trust and intimacy. They are deeply listening to you, to the stories you tell, to what resonates with you and what doesn’t. They are inviting exploration with thought provoking questions, helping your thread together the connections you are making about patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving that have been shaped within you over the course of a lifetime.
What can I expect from my EQ Profile Interpretation?
During your interpretation your EQ Practitioner will create the context for the EQ Profile, sharing how Learning in Action (LIA) defines Emotional Intelligence (EQ), what the EQ Profile measures and what it reveals. They will ask you about your reaction to your results, what surprised you, perplexed you or sounded about right. They will review with you each dimension of the profile and what it means. And they will share possible connections across dimensions that together form the basis of your patterns of response in times of stress. They will invite you to share and describe stories of interpersonal stress to see how your description of those experiences fit with what your results say about you. The outcome of the debrief is an eye-opening understanding of your default ways of being that were previously inaccessible to you. The entire process requires about 90 minutes.
Learning In Action offers coaches, individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, real-time. We primarily serve leadership development consultants, executive and life coaches, trainers, educators, and leaders who understand a key role they play is in developing individuals and teams to be their best.
Our assessment tools, publications, and consulting / training programs are used throughout the world by practitioners in their coaching, consulting, and team development work, plus in leadership development programs and graduate education in leadership and management