Dinner Workshop: Getting to the Root of Team Performance
March 6, 2019
Dinner/Workshop - Getting to the Root of Team Performance - Going Deep with Teams
When: Wednesday, March 6th, from 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm. Hard start at 6:00 pm.
Where: Vancouver, B.C. (address accessible after purchase)
Food: Dinner, wine, and dessert are included
Price: $99 ($69 for trainees)
Note: All fees are non-refundable.
Most of us are familiar with Patrick Lencioni’s 5 Dysfunctions of a Team and the pyramid that describes it. At the base of the pyramid is Absence of Trust. But what comes before that? What are the factors within the internal experience of each team member that lead them to trust or not trust their teammates (regardless of the trust building exercises they do)? And how can understanding the factors within the internal experience and how they play out in terms of behavior, improve the performance of the team and enhance the relationships of each team member?
Through the lens of a real-life case study, during this dinner we will explore:
- What gets in the way of teams performing effectively.
- How relational intelligence may be the key to coaching leaders and teams through complex organizational problems.
- Coaching strategies for effectively increasing relational intelligence within teams as a trust building mechanism.
- Tools for identifying team blind spots.
- How to leverage diversity and vulnerability to coach towards high performing teams.
- The role empathy and self-compassion can play in moving through team conflict and stressors.
- How knowing our own internal patterns as a coach, allows us to be more intentional in working with our teams.
Participants will leave with:
- An understanding of what’s at the root of team performance
- Clarity about how team member blind spots have predictable impacts on relationships within the team and their ability to work together effectively
- Ideas for how to work with teams to identify their blind spots and create the awareness to move beyond them to better performance.
Learning In Action offers coaches, individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, real-time. We primarily serve leadership development consultants, executive and life coaches, trainers, educators, and leaders who understand a key role they play is in developing individuals and teams to be their best.
Our assessment tools, publications, and consulting / training programs are used throughout the world by practitioners in their coaching, consulting, and team development work, plus in leadership development programs and graduate education in leadership and management