Master Class: Complex Pattern Interpretation for EQ Practitioners
Friday, March 6, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST
Learn how to interpret enigmatic EQ Profile results in this informative Master Class for Certified EQ Practitioners
Course: Master Class: Complex Pattern Interpretation
Format: 90 minute Virtual Video Session Via Zoom
Date/Time: Virtual Session on Friday, March 6, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. EST
Have you had clients with EQ Profile patterns you weren’t sure how to read?
One of the many positive qualities of the EQ Profile is that it lets everyone be a snowflake. And that’s also what makes interpreting our clients’ results somewhat challenging.
In this energizing 90 minute course, you’ll be presented with three unusual EQ Profile results.
In this course, together we’ll:
- Identify the likely driver of the respondent’s experience
- Develop our intuition about how the elements of the Profile come together to create the pattern of respondent’s experience
- Consider the possible narratives that drive the pattern
- Craft questions we might pose to help the respondent make meaning of their internal experience in a way that helps their results come alive
You’ll walk away with:
- A deeper understanding of the EQ Profile and how to interpret it
- A variety of ways of languaging the dimensions of the EQ Profile
- A new approach for developing hunches about a respondent’s pattern
- Clarity about the narratives that can drive a respondent’s pattern
- Tools and resources to make every EQ Profile debrief more meaningful for you and your client
This course will be recorded and sent to all who register. So if you are interested in the content, please register and receive the recording and access to all resources.
Learning In Action offers coaches, individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, real-time. We primarily serve leadership development consultants, executive and life coaches, trainers, educators, and leaders who understand a key role they play is in developing individuals and teams to be their best.
Our assessment tools, publications, and consulting / training programs are used throughout the world by practitioners in their coaching, consulting, and team development work, plus in leadership development programs and graduate education in leadership and management