Master Class - Mastering the Debrief
Master the Moment Where the EQ Profile “Comes Alive”
The EQ Profile is only as powerful as the connection that our coachees make with their results. Every coachee, every human, is different, and how they make meaning of their results is different.
So, how do we reliably help every one of our coachees make meaning of their completely unique internal experience as presented in their EQ Profile results?
This class will show you how!
In this class, you will learn how to help your coachees connect with their EQ Profile results and make sense of their internal experience.
- Learn how to tailor your debrief of the EQ Profile to your coachees’ unique results
- Learn how to listen for the dimensions of the EQ Profile in the stories your coachees tell during their debrief
- Learn how to ask the questions that will help your coachees connect with the data from their EQ Profile
- Learn how to attend to the ways your own EQ Profile shows up as you debrief
- Learn techniques, tips, and language to improve your debriefing skills and your coachees’ experience of the EQ Profile
- View and analyze recorded examples of actual EQ Profile debriefs
- Share your EQ Profile debrief experiences and receive feedback from the Learning in Action team and your peers
This class is NOT explicitly about:
- Interpreting the data in the EQ Profile
- Pattern detection within the data
- What patterns look like when they become behavioral
This class builds on the foundational knowledge learned during EQ Profile Certification training. It’s not a repeat of certification training. It takes it to the next level, so you can better help your coachees connect with their EQ Profile results and make sense of their internal experience.
So who is this Master class for?
- Regular EQ Profile Users: Do you routinely use the EQ Profile with your coachees? Terrific! You’ll gain even deeper insights for coaching them.
- Not Regular EQ Profile Users: Has it been quite a while since you’ve used the EQ Profile or been in certification training, or haven’t ever regularly used it? Then this is the perfect way to restart your knowledge and get comfortable using the EQ Profile with coachees!
Learning In Action offers coaches, individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, real-time. We primarily serve leadership development consultants, executive and life coaches, trainers, educators, and leaders who understand a key role they play is in developing individuals and teams to be their best.
Our assessment tools, publications, and consulting / training programs are used throughout the world by practitioners in their coaching, consulting, and team development work, plus in leadership development programs and graduate education in leadership and management