The EQ Profile
Leverage the impact of your coaching by going deeper faster with the only EQ assessment that doesn't rely on self-reporting.
The EQ Profile Reveals Blind-spots
As coaches, our primary aim is to help our clients deepen their self-awareness,improve their performance, and enhance their lives.
Frequently, the easiest way to do that is to help them see how they are getting in their own way. But this can be tough.
What's included in the Taste of the EQ Profile experience? In this EQ Profile experience, for just 37$ you will:
- Learn why becoming emotionally intelligent is essential for us to thrive in our personal and professional lives.
- Take your own emotional intelligence for a test drive by completing the EQ Profile online.
- Get a “taste” of your full EQ Profile - You’ll receive one of the seven dimensions of your EQ Profile report - Your Access to Range of Feelings. This dimension of the EQ Profile reveals the feelings you tend to over access or under access when challenged., and the potential unintended consequences of it on your relationships.
- Learn the unique information that each emotion provides us that no other dimension of our experience does and the gift for us within each emotion.
- Receive a digital copy of the EQ Fitness Handbook with exercises to improve your EQ Fitness as it relates to your access to feelings (as well as other dimensions revealed by the full EQ Profile).
- Engage in a 15-minute conversation with a Master EQ Practitioner to provide an overview of what your full report reveals and answer your questions.
What is the EQ Profile?
The EQ Profile is an online instrument that measures your internal experience under stress. Your EQ Profile report provides you with a "snapshot" of your "internal relational map" when challenged.
It does this by presenting you with a series of eight video vignettes in which people are in conflict with you, right now and recording your responses. The reason the EQ profile uses difficult conversations is that the resulting data demonstrates how you tend to interpret yourself, others and the world around you when you are challenged. It picks up on your non-conscious filters, assumptions, and relational patterns. In doing so, it allows you to see what you can’t see about yourself and gives you a picture of your relational edges to help you target specific areas for development.
The “internal relational map” that the EQ Profile provides is most likely to show up:
- in those relationships that are most important to you, both personal and professional
- when those relationships become intense
- when you experience some degree of dependence, reliance or risk in the relationship.
The full EQ Profile report has four components:
- A description of the emotional intelligence capacities measured by the tool.
- Graphic displays of your profile for each of the capacities measured, which include:
a. Self-Reflection, b. Self-Regulation, c. Empathy.
- An interpretive narrative on each dimension that includes implications for your leadership and your relationships, professional as well as personal.
- Questions for your reflection.
How does The Taste of the EQ Profile work?
The Taste of the EQ Profile is a self-paced experience. As soon as you register, you will gain access to detailed next steps, as well as all the resources outlined above. You will be guided through the process and be support by the Learning In Action Customer Care Team.
Got questions before you get started? No problem! Email us anytime: email@example.com.
Who is The Taste of the EQ Profile for?
- Anyone interested in learning more about their own emotional intelligence (EQ), and improving their own self-awareness and effectiveness in working with and relating to others.
- Anyone who works with others to develop their leadership, emotional intelligence, relationship skill. This would include: Professional Coaches, Human Resource and Talent Development Professionals, Leadership and Organizational Development Professionals, Employee Engagement and Career Service Professionals, Mindfulness Trainers,, Mental Health and Wellness Clinicians, and University Professors (undergrad and graduate level).
*This isn’t an exhaustive list, so if you are questioning if this is right for you, send us an email and we will see if this experience is a fit for you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try A Sample of the EQ Profile
Place yourself in this office setting:
An issue has been bothering your colleague for months. And now she's finally had enough and is confronting you.
Notice what your default reaction is.
How much of your reaction is about you? How much is about her? Are you focused on the risks? Or are you seeing the opportunities?
Now watch the conflict video below.
Get started now!
StartIMPORTANT Directions - Read Carefully
StartStep 1: Watch the 'Emotional Intelligence and the EQ Profile' Video. (5:37)
StartStep 2: Complete the EQ Profile online. (2:56)
StartStep 3: Schedule your 15-minute conversation with a Master EQ Practitioner.
StartStep 4: Watch 'Working with Clients who Discount Emotions.' (7:05)
StartStep 5: Read 'The Information and Gifts of Emotion.'
StartStep 6: Keep learning more by subscribing to our Friday Conversations blog!
StartStep 7: STOP, don’t proceed! – wait until you receive your EQ Profile report.
StartStep 8: Review your report and complete your 10-minute conversation.
StartStep 9: Improve your emotional intelligence with 300 daily practices to build EQ.
StartStep 10: Keep the learning going by accessing your full EQ Profile Report and interpretation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Learning In Action offers coaches, individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, real-time. We primarily serve leadership development consultants, executive and life coaches, trainers, educators, and leaders who understand a key role they play is in developing individuals and teams to be their best.
Our assessment tools, publications, and consulting / training programs are used throughout the world by practitioners in their coaching, consulting, and team development work, plus in leadership development programs and graduate education in leadership and management