Course: EQ Profile Team Certification
Get EQ Profile Team Certified. A complete end-to-end course, including how to use EQ Profile Training with teams, sample presentations to use, team report interpretation, implementation of team results and using the results to sell more work.
Format: One full-day in-person training PLUS two 90-minute virtual video sessions
Location/Dates: Seattle, WA on Wednesday, September 11th, 8:00 - 4:00 PST
Address of In-Person Training Session: Talaris Conference Center, 4000 NE 41st St, Seattle, WA 98105
Virtual Session Dates: Session 1: 9/18 10:30 - 12:00PM EST and Session 2: 9/25 10:30 - 12:00PM EST
**Please note: Training must have a minimum of five (5) attendees registered 2 weeks prior to the first day of training. If our training must be cancelled, all registrants will be refunded their registration fee.
New Certification Training: EQ Profile Team Certification Training
If you want more than an introduction to using the EQ Profile with teams and want the full-meal deal, this certification course is for you.
You’ll leave this intensive training ready to tackle your first or your tenth EQ Profile Team engagement, with all of the education, support and resources you need. (Of course, if you took the Introductory Course for EQ Profile For Teams, those fees will apply toward the Team certification training.)
During EQ Profile Team Certification Training, you will learn:
- How to identify common patterns and hypotheses in the data (how it’s different with a team)
- How to frame the EQ Profile within the context of team goals
- How EQ Profile patterns show up in team performance
- How to prepare for, and successfully use, the EQ Profile in team workshops
- How to anchor the learning for sustained change
- How to structure and sell a team engagement using the EQ Profile
- How to sell additional work based upon EQ Team Profile results
Who is EQ Profile Team Certification for?
- Certified EQ Profile Practitioners
- who have - or have not - attended the Introductory course for EQ Profiles for Teams
- who want to deepen their knowledge and comprehension of using the EQ Profile with teams
- who want to extend their mastery of increasing sustained team performance using the EQ Profile
- who want to learn advanced skills in conducting EQ Profile workshops for teams
- who want to take their business or organization to the next level by offering - and learning how to effectively deliver - EQ Profile Team Reports and Workshops
EQ Profile Team Certification includes:
- One all-day in-person training
- Presentations ready to use with teams - pre-developed for you
- Two 90-minute virtual video sessions to anchor your learning in using the EQ Profile with teams
- ICF CCEs: 11 (7 CC - Core Competencies / 4 RD - Resource Development)
- Seattle, Wednesday, September 11th
Learning In Action offers coaches, individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, real-time. We primarily serve leadership development consultants, executive and life coaches, trainers, educators, and leaders who understand a key role they play is in developing individuals and teams to be their best.
Our assessment tools, publications, and consulting / training programs are used throughout the world by practitioners in their coaching, consulting, and team development work, plus in leadership development programs and graduate education in leadership and management