Are you ready to go deeper, faster... and facilitate transformative breakthroughs with TEAMS?
Interactive, engaging, virtual EQ training
The EQ Profile Team Certification is a complete end-to-end course on how to use the EQ Profile with teams to reveal both obstacles and gifts in their collective internal experience which, when understood and leveraged, can lead to breakthrough results.
This 7-week intensive live virtual course takes you on a guided journey through how to win business to work with teams, how to frame the work you do within the context of your client, how to interpret the EQ Profile at a team level, sample presentations you can use with your clients, a case studies of using the EQ Profile with teams and its impact, and exploring ways you can use the results to connect deeper with your clients and ultimately expand your professional reach.
You’ll leave this intensive training ready to tackle your first or your tenth EQ Profile Team engagement, with all of the education, support, and resources you need.
During EQ Profile Team Certification Training, you will learn:
- How to win business working with teams
- How to place the EQ Profile within your client’s context
- How to interpret the patterns of teams to reveal their connection with their behavior and performance
- How to best present the team data in a meaningful way
- How to prepare for, and successfully use, the EQ Profile in team workshops
- How to structure and sell a team engagement using the EQ Profile
Who is the EQ Profile Team Certification for?
- Certified EQ Profile Practitioners
- who want to deepen their knowledge and comprehension of using the EQ Profile with teams
- who want to extend their mastery of increasing sustained team performance using the EQ Profile
- who want to learn advanced skills in conducting EQ Profile workshops for teams
EQ Profile Team Certification includes:
- Seven 90 min LIVE virtual training calls + a 60 min AMA
- Professionally designed presentations created for your use
- ICF CCEs: 13 (10.5 CC - Core Competencies / 2.5 RD - Resource Development)
- Session 1: Oct. 8th - 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM PT / 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM ET
- Session 2: Oct. 15th - 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM PT / 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM ET
- Session 3: Oct. 22nd - 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM PT / 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM ET
- Session 4: Oct. 29th - 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM PT / 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM ET
- AMA: Nov. 4th -10:30-11:30 PM PT/ 1:30-2:30 PM ET
- Session 5: Nov. 5th - 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM PT / 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM ET
- Session 6: Nov. 12th - 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM PT / 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM ET
- Session 7: Nov. 19th - 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM PT / 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM ET
- Graduation: Dec. 3rd - 10:30-11:30 PM PT/ 1:30-2:30 PM ET
Format: Seven LIVE, virtual and interactive 90-minute video sessions
Location/Dates: Zoom Video
**Please note: Training must have a minimum of five (5) attendees registered 2 weeks prior to the first day of training. If our training must be canceled, all registrants will be refunded their registration fee.
Learning In Action offers coaches, individuals, teams, and organizations effective tools and methods for enhancing Emotional Intelligence in relationship, real-time. We primarily serve leadership development consultants, executive and life coaches, trainers, educators, and leaders who understand a key role they play is in developing individuals and teams to be their best.
Our assessment tools, publications, and consulting / training programs are used throughout the world by practitioners in their coaching, consulting, and team development work, plus in leadership development programs and graduate education in leadership and management